Become a Mind-Eye Screener!
April 28 & 29, Chicago!
Calling potential Mind-Eye Connector Screeners:
Are you a Physical Therapist? Occupational Therapist? School Nurse? Chiropractor? Or other health care professional interested in learning about the Mind-Eye Connection?
Learn how eyeglasses affect posture, thinking and balance along with the body’s chemical systems. Work together with optometrists to treat patients in totality using glasses along with therapy for comprehensive and categorical body and mind treatment
Deborah Zelinsky, O.D., C.O.V.D., N.O.R.A. creator of the Mind-Eye Screener’s Guide and the Patented Z-Bells™ will share cases of:
* children with learning problems with increased attention spans
* improved brain injuries
* children whose social skills improved
* alleviated back pain
* glasses used for knee problems
You can also be certified Mind-Eye Connector (test required at the end of the course). Upon completion you will receive a renewable license to use patented Z-Bell™ testing tools, access to a monthly webinar valued at $25 per month ($300) and a screening kit valued at $400.
Certification has its benefits:
* onsite mentoring with Dr. Zelinsky
* Z-Bell Screener’s kit
* Official Screener’s Manual
* Monthly subscription (available after certification)
* Restricted website to FAQ with a Q&A Forum
* Monthly webinar Q & A
* Direct e-mail account
* Listing on Mind-Eye website
* Newsletter with up to date neuroscience research quarterl0z
* Discounts on future Mind-Eye products and services and future seminars
Saturday, April 28, 2018 at 9:00 AM PST
Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 3:00 PM PST
Oggi Center, 2451 S. Oakley Avenue, Chicago, IL, 312-880-7874