for Strong Minds - Personal training for the
mind. Just as your body needs a workout to stay
in shape, so does your mind.
in Motion - Advanced Rehabilitative Medicine.
- Integrative therapies for people who are seeking
to recover, develop or expand mental and emotional skills necessary for attention,
concentration, learning, and creative thinking.
- Center for Holistic Medicine
--- A multidisciplinary group of practicioners whose common goal is to help each patient's mind and
body and spirit development.
- Developmental Delay Resources
--- (www.devdelay.org) An organization
dedicated to helping people find appropriate help in the proper sequence. Their books and infomation
are invaluable to people with developmental delays.
- Information on why solid nutrition is great
fuel for body functions. When body functions are
stable, visual skills require less effort.
- A not-for-profit foundation to help parents of children with developmental delays.
- listentolearn.biz - Emphasis
on multi-sensory processing, using both the Berard auditory method and Interactive
- Vision and Brain Injuries
- Vision and ADD/ADHD
- The Center for Integrated Health Care
- A holistic view of the body, with emphasis on hidden allergies.
is Stereo Vision? - A page on the vision3d.com
website that explains all about stereo vision.
Vision Vocabulary - A glossary of pediatric
eye care definitions.
Images - How eye doctors are using 3-D pictures
to help their patients.
Optometrist or Pediatric Ophthalmologist?
- Help in choosing an eye doctor for your child.
- Eye Exams - What to look for in an eye examination
of a child.
Vocabulary - Glossary of Terms about Vision
and Visual Health.
- Vision, Learning and Nutrition - Excerpts from an
article by Donald J. Getz, OD, FCOVD, FAAO.
- Vision and Learning - Selection of articles by educators,
doctors and parents.
- All about strabismus: crossed-eyes, lazy eye,
squint. All types and treatments.
muscle surgery - Is surgery really necessary
for crossed eyes, eye turns, amblyopia and lazy eye?
Doctor Choices - The difference between Pediatric
Optometrists and Pediatric Ophthalmologists is
explained as it pertains to children with learning
problems or Attention Deficit Disorder.
- 100s of Success Stories
- Children, parents, adults and teachers tell their stories of success with vision improvement therapy.
- Vision 3-D - Teaches about visual perception,
Magic Eye 3D, stereograms as well as provides a wealth of information about pediatric vision care.
Copyright ©2009-2014 The Mind-Eye Connection, P.C.
All rights reserved.